This article details the steps for Patterson High students to print from their chromebooks.
- After the student signs into the chromebook, the student will get prompted to sign into PJUSD Chromebook Printing, this may have already happened. The student will need to sign in using their school email and password.
- After choosing your document to print, you will be prompted for the printer destination. Click on the dropdown menu for Destination and choose See more...
- Select the PHSChromebookLibraryPrinter from the list.
- After returning to the Print prompt, click the Print button at the bottom. You will notice a notification at the bottom of the screen. The printing is in a Hold state and needs to be released from the library.
- After going to the PHS Library, the student can click on the PrinterLogic Chrome extension pinned to the taskbar. Click on Release Portal.
- The Release Portal page will open in a new tab. The available printers will be listed. If the list is blank, click the Search button. Select the PHS-Library-Chromebook3 printer and click Print at the bottom. The print job will be release to the printer at this point for student pickup.