Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) is a powerful tool designed to help end-users to access their accounts when they have forgotten a password. This article will help you register for SSPR and demonstrate how to use it.
Registering for SSPR
- Visit https://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- When prompted, login with your school account information
- Setup at least two authentication methods
NOTE: The information you provide is only used by you when using the SSPR service.
- Click "Finish" after you have setup two authentication methods
Using SSPR on Windows Login
- Open your district issued computer
- Click Reset Password
- Follow onscreen prompts
Using SSPR from Webpage
- Sign in to the My Apps portal, using your existing password
- Select Change password
- Type your old password, create and confirm your new password, and then select Submit
- How long will a reset take?
Resets are usually instant but can take up to 60 minutes for systems to synchronize
- What happens to the information entered during enrollment?
The info entered during enrollment is used ONLY when using SSPR service.