Student Device Insurance is available for all students issued a device. The policy is $25 per student per year.
Purchasing a Policy
A policy can be purchased online in the Aeries Parent Portal. Note, policies are only available the first three weeks of school. If you enroll in our District after this period please contact our helpdesk and we will be happy to assist you.
- Open the Online Store, located on the left side menu at the bottom
- Locate Student Device Insurance and click "View Item"
- Click "Add Item" to add a policy to your shopping cart.
NOTE: Only one policy per student. If you have multiple students then a policy must be purchased for each of them individually
- Click the shopping cart icon on the top right of the page, then "View Cart and Checkout"
- At this point, if your student qualifies for a discount, it will be applied. Click "Pay $(amount) for Student Name" to continue
- Click "Pay Now" to continue
Payments can be made at student's school site or district office
Make Checks Payable to:
Patterson Joint Unified School District
510 Keystone Blvd, Patterson, CA 95363
TIP: Clearly write the Student ID Number (s) on check in memo
Incentives and Discounts
Students who do not file claims during the term and maintain their device in good condition will receive a $5 discount on the second year of coverage.
Students who do not file claims during the term and maintain their device in good condition will receive a $10 discount on the following years of coverage.
Discounts only apply to students who have purchased coverage during the previous term(s)
Policy Deductibles and Coverage
Full policy details can be found in the attached file below or by downloading the policy here.
- First covered repair- $0 deductible
- Second covered repair- $20 deductible
- Third covered - $40 deductible
- Fourth covered repair- $60 deductible
- After 4 repairs/replacements the policy is void for the remainder of the term and parent/guardian is responsible for all damage to the device
Detail of Coverage
- Accidental damage, drops, liquid spills, and submersion
- Theft, burglary, robbery (requires official police report)
- Vandalism (requires an official police report or school administrator incident report)
- Fire, flood, natural disaster
- Power surge
- Mechanical failure or defect
Detail of Exclusions of Coverage
- Corrosion and rust
- Cosmetic damage
- Negligence, dishonest, and/or intentional acts
- Unexplained loss or mysterious disappearance
- Government seizure
- Loss or damage to accessories, software and data
- Tampering with or unauthorized attempts to repair device
Filing a claim is as simple as contacting the Helpdesk.
Visit Us at http://helpdesk.patterson.k12.ca.us
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us at 209-895-7731