This article focuses on turning a website into a desktop a shortcut to make it easier to access. Please follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the website you want to create a shortcut for (example: www.google.com)
- Click on the ellipsis or 3 dots in Google Chrome.
- Select "More Tools."
- Select "Create Shortcut..."
- Enter the name you would like for your shortcut.
- Select "Create."
- Your Shortcut to your designated website will now appear on your desktop with the name you chose.
Please sign in to leave a comment.