Chromebook devices are issued to students throughout the year. The steps below will help office staff see what devices a student has been issued: a chromebook, a hotspot, or an extended network device.
Steps to Check What Devices have been Issued to a Student:
- Locate the student in Aeries
- Choose "Student Data" in the menu on the left
- Choose "Other" in the menu on the left
- Choose "Assets by TIPWeb-IT" in the menu on the left
- A list of devices that have been issued to the student appear, see RED square for location on page
NOTE: Devices that serve multiple students (IE: hotspots and extended network devices) are issued to the student with the lowest grade level to limit a families need to return a device and issue it back to them.