Sometimes when your computer is running slow or shutting off randomly it is because there are updates that the computer needs to do. You may also see a notification pop up letting you know that your computer needs to be updated, when you get that notification you must update the chromebook to eliminate future problems.
- Open google chrome
- Click on 3 dots on the right upper corner
- Go to the "help" option
- Click on "about google chrome"
- Click on "Chrome OS settings"
- Click "check for updates"
- Wait till updates are finished
- Will need to restart when update is finished, click "restart" button when it appears