Chromebook insurance is purchased year-to-year. Terms of the insurance policy may be found attached to this article below.
Steps to check if a student has purchased insurance:
- Locate the student in Aeries
- Choose "Student Data" in the menu on the left
- Choose "Supplemental" in the menu on the left
- Locate "Chromebook Insurance" field, see RED square for location on page
- Chromebook Insurance field indicates if a student has purchased insurance or not this year
- Chromebook Claims field indicates if a claim has been filed
NOTE: A student may file up to 4 claims in a year, the 4th claim voids their coverages
- Years of no Claims field indicates the number of years a student has gone without filing an insurance claim. This is used to calculate discount for next year.