Follow these steps to change your keyboard settings on Windows 10
- Click on the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Time & language".
- Click on "Region and language".
- Choose Spanish.
- Click on "Options".
- Click on "Add a keyboard".
- Select a Spanish keyboard.
Once you have done this, you can switch between keyboards by clicking on the keyboard language shown on the bottom right of your screen, or simply by holding the windows key and pressing the spacebar until you find the language you are looking for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.