Patterson LTE is a wireless technology that allows us to offer internet connectivity to students who live within range of the tower. This guide will have details on how to set up the device in the home and supply basic troubleshooting steps.
- Unbox and match the power cords to the devices as shown in the picture
- Plug the Blue Ethernet cable into the “LTE” device and the blue port on the “Router” as shown.
- Plug the power of the “LTE” device into the wall, wait 60 seconds
- Plug the power of the “Router” into the wall, wait 60 seconds
- Turn on the student chromebook and attend class!
TIPS, TRICKS, & TROUBLESHOOTING:
- Place the “LTE” device in the window facing the school
- If device is in the window and still having poor reception, move the “LTE” device higher in the window
- Do not hide or cover the antennas on the “LTE” device or “Router”
- If student devices cannot connect, unplug the power to the “LTE” device and “Router”. Then repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 above
- If student device is not working correctly, restart the device
- If student device is not working correctly, run system update by going to chrome://help and check for updates
Please sign in to leave a comment.