In this article we will talk about placing a student into Restricted access, however, please make sure that before you do this, a support ticket has been created by admin, or student counselors so that the origin of the request can be traced.
- Log into your Aeries account
- Search for the student using the name or student ID
- Load the Demographics page
- Click the Change button
- Find the CB-Rst field in the row of User Fields
- Change the drop-down menu to R, Restricted Access
- Click Save
After these steps are complete. The account automation process will note the field change and move the student account into Restricted Access in about three hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.