- In the top right corner of your chrome browser, Click the 3 stacked dots or pancakes
- Select more tools
- From the drop-down, select Extensions
4. Once you are on the Extensions Settings Tab, click the 3 stacked lines or pancakes
5. On the bottom left click on the link for the Chrome Web Store
6. You should now be on the Chrome Web Store, from here you can search and install any extension, theme, and app that you may need. Once you have found an extension you need, click "Add to Chrome"
7. Your extension will Download and self install in a few seconds.
8. Congratulations, you may add extensions to your heart's content. Please be warry to not install ad-centric extensions as they can interupt your browser usage.