When using vBoard App on the Viewboard, if your pen is writing transparent and you don’t see any option to change it back to solid, please do the following:
1. Open the vBoard App.
2. On the bottom left, click on the three bars that will take you to more options.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Click on Storage.
5. Click on Apps (app data & media content).
6. Scroll to find the vBoard App and select it.
7. Click on “Clear Data”, then it will ask you if you want to delete app data. Click on Ok.
8. Exit out of settings, open up vBoard again to test your Pen again; it should now be solid.