Updates often are a pain but are necessary for security and functional purpose. Below are steps to check for updates manually.
1. Select the Start (Windows) button from the bottom-left corner
2. Go to settings (gear icon).
3. Select the Update and Security icon
4. Choose Windows Update tab in the sidebar (Circular arrows)
5. Select Check for updates. If there is an available update, it will begin downloading automatically.
All in all, keeping up with updates can help to prevent issues and keep the device current with security updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.