How to manually drop a student in the gradebook
When a student is not listed in the Add/Drop students these steps will help you remove them from the gradebook.
Select the Gradebook where the student is no longer in your class
- Click “Manage Gradebook”
- Click “Manage Students”
Change the End Date
- Click on the End Date
- Edit the date to the last day of attendance in class
- Set the End Date to match the Start Date if the student was a “No Show”
Drop the Student
- Choose the Drop option in the drop down
Student is Dropped
- The student will appear highlighted in Yellow and is now Dropped
- The student will be listed at the bottom of the page the next time it is loaded
Article is closed for comments.