PrinterLogic is a print management product that allows users to quickly and easily install printers without having to wait for IT support. The PrinterLogic agent should install automatically, but if it doesn't, please submit a work order OR email us at email@example.com OR follow the directions listed below.
If you need help installing a printer, you can learn How to install a Printer here.
- Open Chrome web browser and visit, http://print.patterson.k12.ca.us
NOTE: If you are signed into your chrome web browser you can skip to step 6
- You will be prompted to install the Chrome browser extension, click "install"
- You will be taken to a PrinterLogic webpage, click "add to chrome"
- An extension installation window will pop up, click "Add extension"
- When the installation is complete a notice will pop up on the screen.
Close this browser window and return to http://print.patterson.k12.ca.us
- If the PrinterLogic agent is not installed, you will be prompted to install it. Click "Install"
The file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Look to the bottom left of your browser window and you will see the downloaded file. Double click or click the ^ and choose "open" to run the install file.
- Windows User Account Control will ask if you want to run the program, click "Yes"
- Follow the onscreen prompts and accept the defaults to install the PrintLogic agent program.
- Click "Next>"
- Click "Install"
- Click "Finish"
- Click "Next>"
- You will now be asked to login at http://print.patterson.k12.ca.us
TIP: Click "Current User" to automatically login to the site
NOTE: If you choose to login manually, use your computer login information
- You will be prompted to for an authorization code, enter "nv7jv8hj"
NOTE: This code will only have to be entered once
- Congratulations! PrinterLogic agent is now installed.
NOTE: Maps will change based on the site you are at when visiting http://print.patterson.k12.ca.us